Reviews Shopping's Blogs

Samsung LN52B750 52-Inch 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV with Charcoal Grey Touch of Color ( 5 )

Samsung LN52B750 52-Inch
I upgraded to this TV from a 37 sharp. The new TV is simply amazing!

Pluses :
Picture quality (given)
2 ms response time!
power: 180 W rating. My 37 in uses 230 watts.
PIP (watch Direct TV, and ATSC at the same time)
1080 P with 240 HZ
Internet feature for weather, and check stock prices with yahoo widgets
See picture gallery (download picture from web)
DLNA (still trying figure this one out with my vista machine kind of works now)
Sound is already better than my old TV. I never go past 40% on the volume control with TV viewing, and I use the stereo when watching movie with xbox 360/optical cable set up.
Not too heavy, still a 2 person move job because it is bulky.


Cons:
No built-in wireless (you need to buy an adapter for that (at least it is .n instead of b/g)
When viewing fast moving scroll text at the bottom (espn, cnbc..), it seems to fizz out a bit. You can see the text move across clearly sometimes, but you will see blur at other time. This might be a direct TV receiver issue. I am sure blu-ray will do a better job at that. I am not too worry about that.
Load time on internet content slow

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Samsung LN52B750 52-Inch 1080p 240Hz LCD HDTV Designed by csstemplatesmarket

Converted to Blogger by BloggerThemes.Net